Here you’ll find an ever-growing set of free resources on travel, creativity and meaningful experiences. Below are some helpful tools to get you started including resources for improving your trips, your photos and your writing.
NEW! The Beginner’s Guide to Making Awesome Travel Photos – This easy-to-use eBook explains simple ways to shoot better travel photos even if you don’t know the difference between an F-stop and a stop light. It provides an overview of key principles you can put to use on your next trip or right away to make all your photos better.
Look Closely: Make any writing more interesting by finding and using the right details – The secret to great writing or photography isn’t just about the details. It’s about capturing the right details. This illustrated eBook teaches you the secrets behind choosing selective details that will make your writing and images more compelling and memorable and your work a lot easier.
TRAVEL TIP GUIDES
- A Guide to Thoughtful Business Travel – This collection of tips for business travelers helps you find meaning amidst the busyness of business and can make even the driest work trip more enjoyable.along the way.
- Tips for Thoughtful Travel – Before You Leave – Read these helpful tips as you’re preparing for your journey.
- Tips for Thoughtful Travel – At the start – You’re on your way. Now what? Read these tips as you get going.
- Tips for Thoughtful Travel – In the middle of your trip – You’re well into your trip. Time for these tips.
- Tips for Thoughtful Travel – After You Return – Wasn’t that a great trip? Now figure out what it meant.
FOR KIROS ATTENDEES: